What do I do if I see a light bulb that has gone out in the common areas?

We need you to tell us if anything is wrong in Boardwalk Place – it’s hard for us to know everything happening in every corridor in every block every day. Please go to the estate office, or call the staff there. We keep spare bulbs on site but if the light is difficult to access a contractor may need to be called out. It will be repaired as soon as possible.

By | 2018-02-16T15:23:43+00:00 June 4th, 2016|