What do I do if I need a service provider to call while I am not there?

We understand that, as busy people, you may need to leave keys for someone else to access your apartment. You can leave keys at the estate office – just tell the staff who you are expecting and when, and they will deal with it for you.

Please don’t stick a note next to the entryphone – sticky tape and other adhesives damage the marble surrounds next to most of the entryphone systems. Repairing this involves a total resurface/shine of the marble which is very expensive.

By | 2018-02-16T15:23:43+00:00 June 2nd, 2016|